Monday, January 12, 2009

First Week of 365 Album

So for my 365 album I am using the EDS system by IRW. (aka Scrapworks Baybox/Anthologie). I picked some papers I like and just decided to use them for each week depending on my mood. I printed out a bunch of Address lables with "Week Of" and will be sticking them on as I go along. I liked the thought of the stickers since I can ink or stamp on them if I want to.
The page protectors I'm using have 10 4x6 openings and one 6x8 opening. I like this better than the CK version because I have a vertical option or, if I have a super photo, I can enlarge it.



I also LOVE the fact that I'm using up my stash of stuff on this album! I have a ton of #rub-ons that I can use on both the photos and journaling tags. I have had these little tags forever and they are really a great size to just do captions. Anytime I want to journal more, I can use something larger.





These EDS Albums are FANTASTIC , They are a bit limiting in that a whole year won't fit (no way).I am just going to do 27 weeks and do 2 albums.

No comments: