Wednesday, September 12, 2012

No Excuse Secret Sis Swap

Another super fun swap from over on the ProvoCraft Cricut Boards.  This one was a sister swap where we had to make certain items based on excuses we seem to come up with.  I made for Ali and here's what I did for her
 
 
Criss cross cards and gift card holders

 
Organizational item.  She wanted a place to store here stamped images.  With back to school I found a great small notebook that I altered.  I also had some copic markers that I don't use (I use ProMarkers) so I added them to the notebook. (below)
 
 
Use a crimper or corrigated cardboard.  UGH!  I don't have a crimper and wasn't feeling very inspired by cardboard but I did decide to use the cardboard to accent these cute MFT stamped images.  I actually love the touch it adds.


Steampunk or Vintage.  I altered this little shadowbox I haven't done a lot of either type of item so I was really happy with how this turned out.

Flowers and flourishes.  We could make flowers but these from M's were so much prettier than what I could do and the price wad great.  The flourishes were autumn themed and I 3D'ed the turkey and pumpkin.

 
 
A Squeeze Item.  I did these little TicTac holders for orange (hence the squeeze) tic tacs.  The Snowman has mint tictacs and was the first one I found on Pinterest.
 
So Those are what I made and next up the BEAUTIFUL items made for me from Kelly Rook!  So AWESOME!!!!! 

A bo
 
 






 
 

 

No comments: